The Diploma of Theology (DipTh) aims to better equip Christians to know, understand and explain the Bible better.
Who is it for?
- Bible study leaders
- Youth or children’s group leaders
- Lay preachers
Where will it take me?
Completion of the Diploma of Theology will enable you to serve effectively through being clear about the Gospel, confident in the Bible, and more aware of what Christian service should look like.
On completion of the Diploma of Theology, eligible students can progress to the second year of the Bachelor of Theology with full credit.
This is a course of the Australian College of Theology.
- NT001 Jesus and the Gospels
- NT002 The Early New Testament Church
Christianity in History
- CH001 Christianity in History to 1550
- CH002 Christianity in History from 1550
- CM01* Biblical Theology: An Introduction
- CM02* Foundations of Systematic Theology
Ministry and Mission
- EM008 Cross Cultural Communication
- NT010 Paul and Corinthian Christianity (odd year)
- NT024 Other Writings – Hebrews and 1 Peter (even year)
More information about this course can be found on the ACT website.
Application Closing Dates
These are the dates by which we need to receive your completed Application Form.
- *21 January (studies start in February)
- *8 July (studies start in July)
* No late applications will be accepted.
How to Apply
Contact our Registrar to discuss your interest in studying at Trinity Theological College or click on ‘Enquire Now’ and submit your enquiry online. Feel free to make an appointment to come and visit us at Trinity House in Leederville to have a look around and meet some of the community.
Once we’ve received your Enquiry by way of the completed Prospective Student Form, someone from our friendly Registrar’s Office will contact you to arrange an initial phone interview with a member of our academic staff.
During this interview we will make sure that the courses Trinity offers line up with your studying goals. We will also discuss your church and educational background to ascertain your suitability for our courses.
If what we offer meets your needs and you are considered a suitable candidate, you will be sent a formal Application Form.
Complete and submit the formal Application Form. Please ensure to include the following supporting documents when sending it to us:
- Academic records
- Reflection questions
- IELTS results (if applicable)
Once we have contacted your referees, you (and your spouse if applicable) will be invited to a final interview where you will meet two of our Academic Staff.
What Happens Next?
Following the interview, your full application will be considered by our faculty. Once a decision has been reached, we will notify you in writing of your acceptance or otherwise.