Trinity House is conveniently located closely to the Leederville train station (2km from the Perth CBD) and easily accessible by car with ample paid parking options available close by.
The Leederville Station (Joondalup Line) overpass feeds directly onto Oxford Street. Keep left on Oxford Street, then turn right into Newcastle Street. Walk along Newcastle Street till you get Trinity House on your left (632-634 Newcastle Street). This is about a 5-minute walk along the local restaurant and coffee strip on Oxford Street.
From the City West train station (Fremantle Line) it is about a 10 minute walk.
Your closest paid parking options would either be the Avenue Carpark (just off Leederville Parade) or the Frame Court Carpark (60 Frame Court). From there, walk through to Oxford Street. Turn right into Newcastle Street. Walk for about 5 minutes along Newcastle Street till you get Trinity House on your left (632-634 Newcastle Street).
More parking options:
- Newcastle Street – 8pm to 8am
- Loftus Centre Car Park (corner of Richmond and Loftus streets) – 3 hour time restriction
- Richmond Street (south side) – no time restriction
- Leederville Oval Car Park (off Vincent Street) – 10 bays only from 5:30pm to 8am
- Oxford Street – Various time restrictions. Note: Clearway restrictions may apply
Fee Paying Parking
- The Avenue Carpark – Off Leederville Parade (corner of Vincent Street behind the IGA)
- Frame Court Carpark – Between Newcastle Street and Leederville Parade (off Oxford)
- Oxford Street Carpark – Eastern side opposite Kailis Bros
- Beatty Park Leisure Centre – Various time restrictions, mostly unrestricted
- Newcastle Street – 8am to 8pm
- Vincent Street – 8am to 8pm. Note: Clearway restrictions apply
- Newcastle Street Car Park, 636-640 Newcastle Street – 7:30am-12:00am daily. Click here for rates and map.
Carr Place is subject to residential parking restrictions – read signs carefully – penalty $85
Cycle routes are nearby – see Cycling in Vincent website
The number 15 bus stops outside – see Transperth website