Trinity Community

One of my favourite tasks in my role here at Trinity is putting together Trinity News. The stories I hear about what is happening in and around the College – our staff, faculty, students and Alumni, our events, etc. – all serve as a great encouragement to me as they come in; and I pray they would encourage you as well.

You’ll notice a common theme in this edition of Trinity News – that of relationships and community. Don showed us how the Bible emphasises not being alone in ministry, Sally shared an insight for us into how our Council cares for the College through good governance, Mike and the students demonstrated how missions and understanding the cultures of others can help shape our evangelism, and we had articles on just some of the great events and milestones of the College in the last few months.

I’d love to say this theme was on purpose; some great feat of editorial prestidigitation on my part… but no! It is simply the fruit of a Jesus-loving, gospel-focused, kingdom-building community doing what God has asked us to do. If you’re as encouraged by these stories as I am, can I ask that you prayerfully consider how you can support our work? Our Mid-Year appeal is now running, and we would love to have you on board as we seek to train even more Christian workers. I’d also love to hear from you if you have a story to share about how being part of the Trinity community has impacted those around you for the gospel.

Yours in Christ,
Nathaniel Brown
Development & Communications Coordinator

Back To Top